Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I spent part of my long Easter weekend putting together quilt tops, backs and batting to put them in to be quilted. I have 4 completely bagged and ready to go and have 7 more to do. I will get the binding made for them while they are being quilted. Then it is on to sewing the binding on and deciding what I am going to do with some of them! I was able to cut out a quilt that is a service project for my quilt guild, which I will start sewing once I have all the quilts in to be quilted. Now on to planning out what fabric I want to use in a quilt we are sewing a the end of April in our guild Saturday sew.

While I am working on these things, I think about my fellow quilters and wonder if they are able to accomplish any of the projects they are working on. I know for me quilting is wonderful stress relieving therapy! I continue to learn as I go and to be truthful I don't ever think you stop learning. I thank God for giving me the ability to be crafty and put that to good use for others. Well for now I close for the day to make supper then on to sewing for the evening. :):)

1 comment:

  1. Same here. Quilting is total stress relief as I can be as creative as I want to be. Don't know what I'd do without it now.

    ReplyDelete