Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6, 2014


Hello Scrappy Stitchers!


Wanted to let everyone know that our blog has been accepted as a link on the following website: http://quiltinggallery.com/


Spent last night curled up on my couch next to the wood burner knitting on a scarf while watching my favorite shows. I am making it a goal this year to work on UFOs, which includes quilts and knitting. I make scarves for church that they give away at Christmas time. Straight knitting is one thing I can do in the car when traveling that doesn't mess with my motion sickness. I don't have to look at what I knit.


Hope everyone is staying warm with all of the snow we have on the ground and the cold temperatures. I am thinking warm thoughts towards Spring.


Scrappy Stitcher,


Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment