Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

Sauder Village 2014 Quilt Show

Spent part of the day at the Sauders Village Quilt Show. What a wonderful display of quilting workmanship! There were so many lovely quilts, it was hard to choose a favorite. Several of the ladies in our quilt club entered quilts and won some of the ribbons (I apologize in advance of missing anyone from the club that may have had a quilt entered, as I have not memorized all of the members yet). I am posting pictures from the show. Some are of the quilts entered by our members and other quilters I know and some were just ones that I liked.
This wall hanging was total fun with all of the dimension on it.
This was a beautiful tiny pineapple.


This is the back of the quilt above.






This is the back of the quilt above. I love how they make the backs as beautiful as the fronts.
Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year!




I loved the use of black and white with pops of color.
















This was my most favorite, as it contained both a barn and quilts which I love.



Someday I am going to make a quilt like this. What made it more unique was the added touches of buttone and fibers to add dimension to this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment