Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2014


July 12, 2014
 
 

As the summer months are in full swing, the outdoors is calling to one and all and only a few of us, brave staying indoors and sewing. 

Andrea brought in her completed quilt top from our 2013 Christmas Block Exchange. Turned out really beautiful! Everyone put a lot hard work in their blocks. Makes me want to get my top completed!


Frossie continues to work on her Pat Sloan Globetrotting Challenge blocks. I am very far behind on this challenge, but hopefully winter will contain more sewing time for me to catch up.

I wasn't able to stay for the workshop, so what time I was there I spent sewing buttons on a batch of hand towels my mom crocheted the tops on for me. I love using these in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment