Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, 2014

I have been very far behind with my blogging, but life has a way of taking over sometimes and the little things like blogging take a back burner.

My life has been consisting of wedding plans for our middle son and youngest son. Planning a family reunion for September with most of my brothers and their families coming for a week. Re-painting my quilt block on our barn in preparation for the Hancock County Barn Quilt Block tour starting this summer. Chairing the Registration Committee for the 2nd Findlay Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Along with a wonderful summer, I have put up strawberry jam, tomatoe juice and pickle relish. Also with trips to New York and Texas to see family thrown in the mix. All of this being done with a full time job in the fore front.

I haven't had the sewing time like I would like, but I am still enjoying it all.

Here is to fall and winter bringing more sewing time for one and all.

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment